HSI Financial Events
8 Retirement Planning Mistakes to Avoid. Are You Sure You’re Not Making These Mistakes and Has Your Advisor Told You Everything?
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
6:30 pm FULL
2251 Mahogany Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T3M 2V6
RSVP If YOU Would Like to join us for a special dinner event.
At our dinner presentation, we will discuss topics such as:
- Will I be eligible for Old Age Security, Canada Pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement if I have more than $500,000 of investable assets?
- How to protect and preserve your portfolio should we enter into a 2008 market environment
- Creating a consistent, stable and reliable retirement income stream
- How and when to maximize government CPP (Canada Pension Plan) benefits
- Minimizing and reducing tax both leading up to and during retirement
- Building a “worst case scenario” financial and retirement plan that will withstand any market
- Ensuring your nest egg will last 30+ years
- Estate Planning: Leaving great memories not problems for your family
HSI specializes in Complete Wealth Management:
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
Ample parking is available at the restaurant.
There are terminals in the parking lot and at the front host stand for guests to enter their plate numbers.
To reserve seats for you and one adult guest, please call (403) 269-4640 or fill out the RSVP form.
Please RSVP for Complimentary Admission to this event.
Reservations are required.
Our events are always well-attended and seating is limited so to avoid disappointment reserve your seat today!
*For first-time attendees only, no agents, stock brokers, or industry representatives. There will be an education fee for any licensed financial professional or assistant.
Intended for attendees over 50 years of age.
Your host and speaker for this event is Wesley Forster, CFP, R.F.P CEO of HSI Financial Group, a 34-Year veteran in the financial services industry and a commercial pilot.
Intended for attendees over 50 years of age